Having a Cedars-Sinai urgent care center in your neighborhood means that when unplanned healthcare needs arise, you and your family can take advantage of:
- Walk-in visits with shorter wait times
- Expedited service for common conditions like cold and flu, ear infections, sprains and muscle aches
- Extended hours, every day of the week
- Board-certified family practice physicians who can treat both children and adults
- Highly trained internal medicine and pediatric teams of physician assistants
- On-site lab and X-ray services
- Majority of insurances are accepted
URGENT CARE Hours
Weekdays: Noon to 9 p.m.
Weekends: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Adult primary care (opening late mid-October)
Pediatric primary care (opening November)
Obstetrics and gynecology (opening November)
Phone (424) 315-2220